LODGING & SERVICE PARTNERS
The Partners in this section have supported the efforts to get this Festival off the ground...
Please Support them with your business!
(See below for discounted room options in Baker City - just 35 minutes away!)
EAGLE VALLEY RV PARK
Eagle Valley RV Park is located at 40254 Oregon 86 Richland, OR 97870. They can be contacted via phone at (541) 893-6161 for pricing, directions, reservations and more.
HALFWAY MOTEL & RV PARK
Stay with us and enjoy your northeastern Oregon adventure!
We offer two buildings with 18 large rooms in the newer addition and 8 rustic rooms in the original building, along with 15 full hook-ups at the RV Park just down the road.
Kids are always welcome!
HEWITT / HOLCOMB RV PARK
RV Spaces with electricity, water hookups, picnic table and fire-ring, Tent and RV spaces without hookups with picnic table and fire-ring, Day Use picnic tables, Showers, Restrooms, Ice, Firewood, and 3 Boat Ramps for launching.
October through March: 541-524-7480
April through September: 541-893-6147
41132 Robinette Road
Richland, OR 97870
Other lodging options in the area:
"Your Adventure Headquarters"
Built in the 1930s, our renovated cottage has been a labor of love and restored to its original charm with the addition of a few modern amenities. The hardwood floors, bathtub, and kitchen sink have all been restored to their near-original glory. Enjoy the modern convenience of a full kitchen, A/C, on-demand hot water heater, and full-size washer and dryer. Original charm meets modern living.
(Click on picture to be taken to booking / info page)
ANDY'S HILLTOP RETREAT
"Vacation with a View!"
Cute three bedroom manufactured home on 16 acres overlooking Eagle Valley with 1.5 bathrooms. Near Brownlee Reservoir, Eagle Cap Mountains, and Hells Canyon Recreation area.
OTHER LODGING OPTIONS
Outisde of immediate area, but located within 45 minutes of the Festival
A-Frame RV Park
Just 30 minutes away in Baker City
Parking, What to Bring, What you CAN'T Bring, What to Expect!!
While you can expect FANTASTIC, NON-STOP ENTERTAINMENT... you may not know what else to expect. So, check back often for updated info on the festival, leading up to the BIG DAY!
* ATM will be available on site.
* Parking is available on site. Overflow parking will be on street.
* BEER "GARDEN" will be open! AND.. with no restrictions on where you drink it! (as long as it's on festival grounds, of course)
* Please see below for additional info on what is allowed, not allowed etc.
WHAT TO BRING
1. YOUR ENTHUSIASM!
2. At this time, NO coolers will be allowed.
3. We'll have picnic tables for seating, but lawn chairs are encouraged.
4. Your wallet... we have some AMAZING hand-crafted items for sale at our 50 Vendors.
Or, pick up some Festival Merch or Artist CD's & Bling!
5. Jacket - Weather is always an unknown. The seating area is under cover, but you may need some extra layers for evenings.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
We have no interest in limiting your fun. But.. we do ask that you leave the following items at home:
1. NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL
2. Speakers, Radios, etc. We're all here to enjoy the live artists... not your playlist.
3. No umbrellas, flags, inflatable balls or others items that may block the view of concert fans.
5. Drugs of any sort
6. Your well-behaved, on-leash fur babies are allowed. But ANY mis-behaving will result in their expulsion. You will be expected to pick up after your pet. (NOTE: Miss Pickett is the resident canine ambassador & has free-run of the grounds)
7. Coolers - Food & Beverage vendors will be located on site.
WHAT TO EXPECT
* Picnic Tables
* Fire Pit
* Oversize games of Chess & Checkers
* Free Parking on-site & adjacent
* Covered Audience area
* Breakfast available Sat & Sun
* Various Vendors, including at least 4 Food Vendors and a Coffee stand
* COVID & Health Info: CMF encourages all participants to follow all applicable state and federal guidelines and mandates.
CMF will provide plenty of hand washing stations and Sanitizers.
* Safety: We want everyone to have fun time in a safe environment. All bags, knapsacks, purses, boots, and anything else that
a person is carrying are subject to inspection upon entry into the festival grounds.
Everyone attending the CMF will do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, promoters,
sponsors or others associated with the event.
Any violations of festival policies will be subject to immediate removal from the grounds and subject to fines
according to state and local ordinances.
* Smoking / Drugs: Smoking is permitted in designated areas ONLY. No drugs or drug paraphernalia allowed.
If you bring them inside the stadium or to other designated festival areas, you will be ejected from the event.